Saturday, March 28, 2009

Working Saturday

Today, Zj and I went to work part-time as a flyer distributor.
It's for my boss's friend who is setting up a pilates studio at Holland C.C. We were paid $100 each for completing 5000 copies!!
Money is hard to earn lor~


We started from Holland area at about 4+pm, then was told to settle 6 Ave area too.
GOSH! When we were at 6Ave it's already dark (7+pm). Some houses there looked so "haunted" lor, heard dogs barking and with steep slopes and limited lamp post! I am wondering why rich people like to stay at this type of places....So SCARY!!! So i called my boss and tell her, it's not possible to settle the whole area of 6 Ave. So we changed target to Ghim Moh. After Ghim Moh still 1000+ copies are left! We headed to Queenstown and slowly we walk home.

We reach home about 11pm! I am so tired.
I think my leg sure cramp tomorrow!

No comments: