Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fail Marketing Exam

GOSH!
I fail my my Marketing Exam!! Got to re-take & it is costing me $60.
I curse that stupid old aunty to FAIL! She gave me and Kerlyn the wrong tips to study for this exam. kerlyn found out after exam when she was smoking and chatting with the other classmates & she told me. No wonder; all those i studied did not appear in the paper! I STUDIED all the wrong tips..WTF!! Curse that black hearted woman!
(She managed to past both papers and asked me why i failed my marketing paper, she thought i m gd in my Marketing) WTF!!!! Trying to say LJ words to me.

Well.. Blame myself stupid to trust her! I learnt a new lesson!

NOTIFICATION OF EXAMINATION RESULT
STUDENT NAME : Low Pei Pei Shirley
PROGRAMME TITLE: Diploma in Business Administration
MODULE TITLE :Principles of Marketing
COURSE CODE: 8/MKGP2008/2
EXAM DATE:08/04/2009
GRADE: F *Stands for FAIL*
APPEAL & RE-EXAM INFORMATION
APPEAL DEADLINE: 03/07/2009
RE-EXAM DATE/SESSION: 11 Aug 09 (2pm)
RE-EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 14/07/2009

No comments: