Wednesday, July 15, 2009

God bless~ GodDad

On the way to sch, I received a called from my God mom. She says God Dad seems weak and cannot make it soon..
So I decided to visit him together with the rest of my relative so I skip sch today.
He is at home already, he was admitted to hospital last week, he's still able to talk when I visited him in hospital. BUT now his situation got worst and God mom says he cannot eat and he had been sleeping for the past 2 days already. He got no energy to walk and the moment he eats he will feel pain in his intestine. God Dad is suffering from intestine cancer. Think it’s the terminal stage already. I felt very sad, wanna cry but I dun wanna make god ma sad so I hold on to my tears. God dad is so so so skinny now. He had lost more than 20kg. His hands, legs and stomach are all bloated!
Make me feel so sad…. They told me, he is waiting for the time to come.

*I don’t feel well in my heart, I keep sensing something will happen* ~ What’s going to happen??? I am scared!!

No comments: