Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding - 29 July 2010 - Marina Mandarin Hotel

Marina Mandarin Hotel

Vanda Ballroom


I am so happy

We have book our wedding banquet with
Marina Mandarin Hotel (29 July 2010 - Thurs)
We met my coordinator today to sign the T&C and $deposit. Package given to us is at a good deal! I like the bird eye view of the hotel when i am standing outside Vanda ballroom (foyer). My coord is a very nice lady & she show us around the ballroom, wedding favour and even the themes~She clearly explain every details to us and willing to take in the needs and wants from us!!!. MM is very flexible with their peaks. Well, new themes will be out in Jul this yr, just in time for my wedding. Frankly speaking, the themes & deco are nice. Zj & i have the same taste when we look through the themes! Zj says, if i find it too little for the deco, he is willing to top up a little more cash to make me happy and comfortable! (this can be arrange with the florist).
We plan to have not more than 24 tables. (22+2 - max).

Looking towards our big day!!


No comments: