Sunday, March 9, 2008

My advance present


Yeah, went Bugis shopping with Ah dear yesterday(Sat) and he bought me a new watch as my advance birthday present. Really very advance~ my birthday is in April. I like this watch at 1st sight. Thanks Ah dear~Muackz!
After that we went prawn fishing at Bishan; but yesterday was so pack, so we decided to have mahjong session instate! Haha~ So all of us headed down to Lor 3(shi guan). Baba, Sharon, Jane and me 1 table; the guys: Mouse, Kaiji, Weili and ah dear another table. haha, just nice 'the couple' mahjong session. We played till 5am! so tiring and yet i am sick. I am having sore throat, cough & flu! Had stupid herbal tea before bed. Yucks.
3/8/2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just reach home; not long. Went to have dinner at Bedok with Ah dear's relative. I am so full now and i feel like sleeping .. Omg! I am Getting fat... -_-"" My Ah dear says i am a PIG! He also a Pig in my heart. haha. He is playing PS2(winning eleven) now with a mask on his face. So vain-_-" Don't care la~ I am sick and i need alot of rest. I am going to get some rest now and prepare for the battle tomorrow in office.

No comments: