Friday, March 7, 2008

Unlucky day

Yesterday was a bad day, not my day! Fucking sway~ Things got mess up at work, met up with weird candidates etc.. After lunch, all of a sudden having cough. Feeling very low moral yet still need to attend class after work. My class mates were all admiring my shoe during smoke break, then i told them: " aiya, it's dropping off soon already; the blink blink" Immediately after saying that, it drop off! omg~ i tried to pull out another side but could not! WTF~ After school wanted to hired a cab home but couldn't hire one. Wanted to go to the MRT toilet but it's lock! So i walked to the cofeeshop infront of the bust stop which i usually take bus 63 home. The coffee shop is closed (not operating only for today)! WTF~ People keep looking at my shoe, i feel so embarrasses ; How i wish i could jump into a cab~ Still no cab & my bus is here. In the end, i took a bus home~ On the way walking home, GUESS WHAT I SAW!!! A kotex full of blood lying by the staircase! CHOY, don't know which idiot did that~ YUCKs!!!!!! I can't sleep the whole night; having bad bad score throat & cough till chest is painful. Sucks~ What a day man!!~ I am feeling so tired now.. I can't take MC as i am going on leave soon. HaiZ. It's weekend soon and yet i am sick again. WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!! Hope i recover fast

No comments: