Monday, June 30, 2008

Blur, lost world

Some how; I cannot SEE this world clearly. I cannot understand, cannot see, cannot feel a lot of things. I don’t know how to explain. Can I say: “LIFE IS MEANINGLESS”? Though I am happy I had settled some problems, Ah Dear won lucky draw during his annual Dinner & Dance and played mahjong throughout the weekends. Some how; there are still many doubts in my mind. I don’t wanna tell anyone (even Ah Dear) about my feelings yet I felt uncomfortable. Well… Maybe, I am too naïve.I don’t wanna voice out, it’s not that I am scare; I don’t want to make the situation worst. I swallow!!!! Can I say: “THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR”? Please la, all of us have mothers, please show respect. No point talking behind and giving unnecessary comments when you don’t even know a single thing. Don’t look down, don’t think yourself too high up. Hey dude, this world is round! Appreciate what’s around you now. Love ones, friends, once and a life time. Fate brings us together to be friends.

No comments: