Saturday, June 14, 2008

I will wait patiently

I am so Happy. Ah dear is buying me a proposal RING! He asked his dad to check on the price for a 0.3 carat diamond. “0.3 carat is want I asked for”. See..I am not greedy! “You’re lucky man; I din ask for 1 carat hor.. Ah dear” HaHA~ His dad has his own business (Handling all services for jewellery). We believe asking him to buy materials & design a ring for me would be cheaper, compare to outside. So our wedding band would be make by him also J After checking, he dad told him that he had a good grade 0.4 carat diamond on hand now and asked if he is willing to accept it at $2100 (just the diamond only). Diamond + material = $2400. Compare to outside, it’s definitely cheaper a lot a lot I guess…. He din charge us the cost for services. HeeHee.. Ah Dear agreed immediately. I am so anxious but I still got to wait for a few more months for it to be done. This is what I wanted for all these years; I will wait patiently for it.

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. Congratz...My dear sister.... Hope to see your diamond ring design soon... :p

Shirley said...

Thanks ar, i am also waiting anxiously:D