Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy week ~ Birthday week~

Today is Monday morning (20th April). It’s my Birthday week but yet not in a mood for anything. Really no mood!
BUT, I still gotta thanks those who really make an effort to help me celebrate.



1. Ah dear ask me to keep myself free next, next Fri because his parents are meeting us for dinner at - No sign board -
(I asked: Y dinner suddenly? Wow, what occasion?)
(He replied with a funny look: Ay, it’s your birthday lor!)
*LOL* Can u imagine I almost forget my Birthday!!!

2. On 12th (sun) while I am studying for my HRM exam. My bestie text me asking what I want for birthday, I say a simple dinner will do J and had arrange meeting her this week

3. On 17th (Fri) My boss asked me when I m free for a dinner/ lunch (Birthday celebration).
*Guess this week is too busy for dinner/lunch*


4. Today (20th) Monday, my mom text me asking me to go over on Sat for a gathering for my Birthday! Initially, I did not want to go over because I don't not want them to give me anything or buy me any Birthday cake etc. She say well, then take it as a normal gathering; I agreed to go.

Planning for this week after work:
Tues: Badminton at Lengkee CC with Heidi
Wed: Jogging with Cynthia
Thurs: Meeting bestie for dinner
Fri: Dinner with Ah dear’s parents
Sat: Dinner with my family
Sun: Rest day

No comments: