Saturday, April 4, 2009

Visting - Bridal shops

Yesterday after dinner; Peiyu acc me to 1 of the bridal shop for viewing. The staff there are very friendly and Uncle Quek (1 of the boss there) is very honest. He showed me the package price list and the staff there showed me some of the gowns. They are very welcoming ! I quite like their service attitude and OF COS they are not pushy! Too bad.. It's already late so I don't really have time to try on gowns. Uncle Quek asked me to view more Bridal shops then decide and if i want i can make a appointment to try on gowns and to bring ZJ down as well..


Today. Morning ... We went to a few bridal shops (Tanjong Pagar)
- French Bridal
- My Dream Wedding
- Di Gio
- i wedding
I tried a few gowns today!!! After all i still prefer the very soft look and clean cut gowns. Package prices are all about the same BUT i don't really like some of the gowns after trying on.
Di gio customer service is good, they brought me up to view & try on many gowns. French is able to neg the package price. My Dream wedding is out of my burget. i wedding not bad too... They let me try on the gowns i like (soft and clean cut). Customer services not bad and they did throw in some more stuffs. SO after this 2 days , i have shortlisted 2 Bridal shops.

1. http://www.mybridalroom.com/
2.http://www.iweddingcollection.com/

MY feel for My bridal room is better! I will bring zj down for viewing before we placed a deposit!

No comments: